BRINC Drones LEMUR
Locate. Isolate. Communicate.
A purpose-built professional tool designed to perform even indoors and in confined, GPS-denied areas.
- 31-Minute Flight Time: The LEMUR's novel battery technology is based on Lithium-ion chemistry and allows for a best-in-class flight time.
- 10-Hour Perch Time: With nearly a half-day perch time, the drone can be operational while idle with fully-functional audio and video feeds.
- Durable Construction: A robust CNC-machined prepreg carbon fiber frame and 3D printed carbon fiber nylon body make the LEMUR just as durable as it is agile
- Highly Modular: Built to serve the needs of any tactical team, the LEMUR is fully customizable and easily serviced or repaired.
- Fast & Responsive: The LEMUR boasts a top speed of 50 mph and is ready at a moment's notice thanks to its powerful, responsive propulsion system.
- Temperature-Resistant: The LEMUR is capable of operating in temperatures ranging from -20 °F to 120 °F, making it the ideal tactical response robot.